Important operational changes to submitting your 2018/19 ClubGRANTS return
On 1 July 2019, Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW) announced important operational changes to the way you submit your 2018/19 ClubGRANTS return.
You will now be able to submit your ClubGRANTS return through a new online portal available via MAXsys.com.au
The online portal is a new feature that has been added to the Centralised Monitoring System.
How to access the system
If you currently do not use or have access to MAXsys.com.au, login details will be sent to you via email in the coming weeks.
Follow the instructions in the email to set up your MAXsys login details.
Once you're set up you'll be able to access the ClubGRANTS portal via MAXsys.com.au from mid-July.
MAXsys has developed a user guide to help you navigate the ClubGRANTS online portal. It provides you with information on how to log in and complete your return.
This user guide can be found under the ClubGRANTS menu on the MAX NSW website at https://nsw.maxgaming.com.au/.
What are the benefits?
The ClubGRANTS online portal has been designed to guide you through your submission. It features:
- an easy to use interface, with validation to notify you if you make an error;
- the ability to enter and save details of expenditure at any time;
- electronic download/upload of required secretary statement;
- submit the application when you are ready;
- instant lodging with L&GNSW; and
- electronic feedback through the system if additional information is required from L&GNSW for your submission.
What you need to know
There are important changes that you need to know before submitting your electronic return:
- access the ClubGRANTS portal via MAXsys using the details provided by MAX;
- a signed secretary statement must be uploaded and attached to every application. The statement is available for download/upload as part of the new system; and
- MAXsys is usable in most modern browsers.
We’re here to help
If you have any technical difficulties accessing MAXsys, please call our friendly team on 1800 307 551 or email email@example.com.
If you would like more information about the ClubGRANTS guidelines, please contact Liquor & Gaming NSW on 1300 024 720 or visit theirwebsite.
If you would like to be removed from operational CMS messages please email firstname.lastname@example.org.